3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter.
The Meris Hedra is a 3-voice rhythmic pitch shifter capable of adding 3 harmony voices to your instrument and with Tap tempo synchronised delay available for each voice, this beauty far transcends the realms of standard pitch-shifting. In addition, pitch glide, micro tuning, 4 individual delay configurations, adjustable pitch correction and midi keyboard control all combine in making Hedra an instrument and sonic experience like no other.
You can keep it simple and just use Hedra as a standard chromatic pitch-shifter. Or you can begin to pile on the intervals and slip into its dancing diatonic dreamscapes, via its 6 different scales and wealth of rhythmical subdivisions. Now turn up the Glide control and hold down TAP for auto-swelling synthy portamento shifts – or bump up the pitch regeneration – and you’ll be floating away on clouds of shimmering sci-fi effects. Hook a MIDI Keyboard or a MIDI Sequencer up to Hedra and turn your source instrument into a mind-bending tapestry of harmonies and hard-tuned pitch glides.
|Highlights||• Advanced 3-Voice Rhythmic Pitch Shifter - from standard pitch-shifting to intricate dancing harmonies
• Individual controls for Pitch and Time Offset for each voice
• Chromatic or Key-Driven Harmony - with 6 selectable scale types via ALT control
• 4 Delay Line Configurations with unique Feedback Routing - for infinite sound design options
• Unique Keyboard Control via MIDI - puts a live quartet under your fingertips
• Micro Tune - creates gentle chorus-like detuning, classic studio fattening and extreme warping
• Glide Mode - slides between pitches at the speed you choose
• Choose to sweep through Intervals smoothly or hard step for dramatic pitch effects
• Switchable Half Speed and Auto Swell for advanced textures
• Digitally controlled Analog mix control
• Stereo input and output
• Switchable input / output headroom level for Guitar or Synth/Line level
• Expression pedal control over all parameters simultaneously
• Presets available via external 4-Preset switch or MIDI
• MIDI in/out over TRS via the EXP jack (presets, automation, beat clock)
• Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32-Bit floating point DSP
• Designed and built in Los Angeles, California U.S.A.
|Bypass||Selectable true bypass or buffered bypass|
|Power consumption||9V DC center negative (power supply included)
|Dimensions||H: 6,9 cm (incl. knobs)
W: 10,7 cm
D: 11,4 cm